Our Kitchen Project

An On-going Kitchen Renovation Saga.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Flooring is in!

Okay, I finally have a floor. For the record cork is absolutely wonderful. It's warm, and comfortable underfoot and easy to clean (once you figure out what to clean it with). It is a dark color though (Burl Coffee), so.....though stunning, my swiffer and I have become best friends (sad, I know). So, here's a few pics of the floor.
You can also see (in the above pic) the present construction of our built in nook. The benches are built, and are currently being upholstered. We still don't have a kitchen table though. We may either buld or buy one depending on what will be the best fit and bang for the buck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who did that flooring; they must be quite good? Who decided on the cork-a-roni anyway? They are good!!!...I wonder how many cork trees gave their life for the cause...Does this mean you will get one of those small "CORKI" dogs to match?

I wish I lived in your house and not mine...stupid old crappy house...

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home